a proud member of the "chip-n'-dale" community

It took a year of knawing--dogs poised and ready, before Mr. Chip broke through but finally, his creative genious had gone too far. Regretfully, I baited a trap and set it at the door of "Mr. Chip". "Put it at the entry," I was told. Observing the large hole Mr. Chip had created between the porch and the doorframe and remembering his diligence in also chewing out the expandable foam I had used, the trap was set.
Not only had said industrial genius distained my efforts to dissuade him when I sprayed castor oil (chippy, chippy, knaw, knaw), he overlooked the threshold enhancer of habanero and garlic as a mere inconvenience.
Now, he has taken the first Woodstream "V" trap, relocating it to the bowels of his domain under the porch AND he has taken the second Woodstream "V" trap which I placed at his porchly outlook and pushed it, closed and empty, several feet away from said overlook and to a corner on the ground away from the entrance.
What's a home owner to do? Join the ranks and become a proud member of the "chip-n'-dale" community...

Popular posts from this blog

one June night...

HOTTT!!